Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How to Be Adored: A Girl's Guide to Hollywood Glamour

Title : How to Be Adored: A Girl's Guide to Hollywood Glamour
Author:  Caroline Cox



I love this book, it's so feminine and pretty!!! and I am one of those women who considers herself, sophisticated and cultured and would prefer to be called smart over beautiful any day of the week... Maybe that's why i like it so much because just having it reminds me that there's no fault in being a girl and wanting to be adored. 

The book talks from hair to diets, and everything that makes a woman feminine. It lists some Hollywood stars and how they do it (hair, make-up, diets)


I want to recommend it especially to career women who sit in cubicles all day. Put some pink in your life! Adore yourself.

My Rating:
4/5 Stars

I would recomend it for a home library, or a beauty shop, or a hairstylist's.

The Edition I own:
9780061992919
Collins Design



No comments:

Post a Comment